Thursday, May 7, 2009

He/She is going to be a Soccer Player!

So they said I'd start feeling movement soon, but lately, I have been feeling a LOT of movement! At first, the movements were very subtle--my doctor called them "quickenings". And over the last week, they have become a bit more pronounced, but only happening every once in a while. Today this baby is MOVING! It is consistent, and it is crazy! This little one kicks and moves so much, I definitely feel this one's going to be quite the swimmer :)!

We still don't know the sex of the baby, but we do have an ultrasound scheduled for May 21st. We are not sure whether we will find out whether to decorate in pink or blue :), but we have a few weeks to decide!

I still feel pretty good--mostly just tired, and my belly is definitely feeling fuller and heavier. I'm still wearing most of my clothes, and I am trying to hold on for just a few more weeks when school is over. I then plan to spend the summer in a pool, and lots of big, roomy dresses!

Finally back from our travels, and though exhausting, it was SO good to see everyone. First my fam in CT, and then college friends in Vermont for Becky's wedding. I love Vermont. It is absolutely beautiful, and if you get the chance, Woodstock, VT is a quintessential Vermont town, and The Woodstock Inn (where we stayed) is the perfect place to stay with its four poster beds, spa, golf course and wonderful hospitality. To my wonderful friends, Katie, Kara, Shannon, Eliza, Mandy, and the beautiful bride, Becky, I had SUCH a good time with you all. I always wish it were for longer, and MUCH more often. I look forward to our many trips together in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment